Support smart growth efforts in the Commonwealth by making a tax-deductible donation to the Alliance. Make checks or money orders payable to Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance, 50 Milk Street, 16th Floor, Boston, MA 02109. For more information, please contact us at 617-263-1257.
Use your time and talents to support smart growth efforts in the Commonwealth. You don’t need a professional degree — just an interest in making great places. For more information about volunteer opportunities with the Alliance, please contact us at 617-263-1257.
Join the Great Neighborhoods Campaign and Take Action!
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Make a public statement that smart growth is good for your business and become a corporate sponsor of the Alliance.
- Discounted registration for the Smart Growth Conference
- Free registration to networking opportunities and site visits around the state
- Public acknowledgement on MSGA website and publications
- Insider information about development and infrastructure policy debates
- Bulletins you can share with your employees about Great Neighborhoods
For more information, please email or call Executive Director André Leroux at 617-251-3861.
Sponsor the Massachusetts Smart Growth Conference
If you are interested in sponsoring the state’s premier conference on smart growth and development issues, please call us at 617-263-1257. For more information, visit the Massachusetts Smart Growth conference page.