The Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance invites you to join our statewide effort to create communities with greater housing options and transportation options, healthier local economies, and more livable streets. Here are several ways you can plug in:
- Sign up to receive updates about smart growth news in Massachusetts.
- Subscribe to our RSS news feed.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Friend us on Facebook.
- Join the Great Neighborhoods Network.
- Become an Alliance Partner.
Learn about Our Member Organizations
- Boston Society of Architects
- Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association
- Conservation Law Foundation
- Environmental League of Massachusetts
- Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston
- Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council
Get to Know Your Elected Officials
Contact elected officials in your city or town. Express your interest in smart growth to your state senator or representative. State House directory.